Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Tre Spa = Tres Fab

Dragged Greg out to a gorgeous little salon on Sunset called Tre Spa. Owner Trey Gillen is a NYC transplant, and so as you can imagine is responsible for exclusively carrying some New York lines. And may I say, I'm very impressed with Trey, with the salon design and the offerings. I'll have to go back soon. 

RGB polish - lovely colors
As part of the event, they offered a polish change, so I let Greg choose the color: crimson. The salon just received its shipment of RGB polishes (gorgeous and less toxic than commercial polishes). Pretty! And the Jemma Kidd Make Up School lineup is the kind you drool over ...  

In the meantime, I'll be trying the contents of the amazing swag bag I was fortunate enough to receive! 

Here are just a few of the contents:
  • Biodroga Systems Oxygen Formula 
  • Blax snag-free hair elastics
  • Sachajuan hairspray, shampoo and repair
  • Jemma Kidd Ultimate Lipstick Duo
  • Lots of cards for products and services

Wonderful contents

Reminds me of the mini-lipsticks Mom had when I was a kid
They say that diamonds are a girl's best friend ... I'm thinking that makeup might run a close second.
Pin It Now!

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...